PulseCare Closed Pulse Irrigation™ frees up operating rooms, increases safety, reduces contaminates and creates new hope for permanent healing.
Here are just a few of the many advantages of PulseCare:
- Reduces Biofilm by 86.9% with each treatment
- Portable – can be used in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, homecare without risk of contamination
- Safe - Eliminates aerosolization and splash back
- Cost effective - Eliminates cost and time of operating room debridements, because PulseCare can be safely administered at bedside
- Uses physical methods to eliminate Biofilms (MRSA, PS, MDR-AC) without harming normal tissues
- Can be used to eliminate Biofilm in conjunction with; Negative Pressure Dressings (Wound Vac TM and Blue Sky TM), Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments
- Well tolerated with minimal discomfort during treatment
- Daily Treatments enhance wound bed preparation for skin graft and/or normal healing
Copyright 2011: PulseCare Medical . Pulse Lavage. All rights reserved.
PulseCare Closed Pulse Irrigation™ helps keep environments free of contaminants, protecting patients and health care workers.
Closed Pulse Irrigation™ Testimonials
PulseCare™ Medical patients and healthcare workers describe the
benefits and effectiveness of Closed Pulse Irrigation™ in healing wounds.